Work with MAPEI and build your future with us
An international company awaits you! With over 40 years in Canada, MAPEI Inc. has made huge strides in recent decades by investing in R&D and growing into a truly pan-Canadian presence.
We have exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to grow with us. Be a part of an innovative and industry-leading company that has been helping to build Canada since 1978.
“At MAPEI, we are the community in which we operate. Regarding customers and employees as family, respecting the environment, manufacturing locally, always innovating and never compromising on quality is what we do every day, with passion.” – Marco Roma, General Manager of MAPEI Inc.
MAPEI Inc. offers the following:
- Employee discounts
- Tuition and training reimbursement
- Group insurance
- Employee-assistance programs (EAPS)/telemedicine
- Paid sick days
- Social activities
- Service-recognition program
- Work/life balance
- Referral program
We are proud to have had a hand in building or restoring the following landmarks:
- Fantasyland Hotel lobby renovation (West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, AB)
- Université de Montréal MIL Campus, Intersecting Waves (Montreal, QC)*
- Delta Hotels indoor pool renovation (Ottawa, ON)*
- Jacques Cartier Bridge (Montreal)
- Slush Puppie Centre (Gatineau, QC)
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital (Grande Prairie, AB)
- Singhmar Centre for Learning (Edmonton, AB)
- Canada Science and Technology Museum (Ottawa)
- Shaw Centre (Ottawa)
- Union Station moat renovation (Toronto, ON)
- Complexe Desjardins food-court renovation (Montreal)*
- Bridgewater Residences on the Lake and The Pearle Hotel & Spa (Burlington, ON)
- Sewell’s Landing on Horseshoe Bay (West Vancouver, BC)
- Avenir Centre (Moncton, NB)*
- Mirabel towers (Vancouver, BC)
- Fallsview Casino Entertainment Centre (Niagara Falls, ON)
- Fairmont Palliser hotel renovation (Calgary, AB)
*Terrazzo Tile & Marble Association of Canada (TTMAC) award-winning project
- A family-run business since 1937.
- A global company that is based in Milan, Italy, and present in 57 countries.
- A manufacturer with 86 factories and 11,000 employees worldwide.
- Located across Canada, with 350 employees in five facilities.
- An employer promoting great opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Committed to an open and inclusive work environment.
- Built on a foundation that is based on five pillars.
MAPEI Inc. has facilities that are located throughout Canada, with production facilities in Québec, Ontario and British Columbia; a distribution center in Alberta; and a Technical Services Department that is beyond compare in the industry.
Our Laval, Québec, facility is currently expanding to add a 50,750-square-foot (4 715-m²) powder-production plant and a second R&D laboratory that is dedicated to concrete construction for Nordic climates worldwide (projected to open in 2023).
Apply today at: https://www.jobillico.com/en/employers/mapei-inc/view-all-jobs.
For more information, follow us on social media @mapeicanada.
MAPEI is a leading manufacturer of installation materials for concrete restoration solutions (CRS), including the maintenance of cast-in-place concrete. MAPEI also produces other concrete solutions including systems for moisture mitigation, structural strengthening and concrete repair products.
Founded in 1937 in Milan, MAPEI is now one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemical products for the building industry and has contributed to the construction of some of the most important architectural and infrastructure works worldwide. With 100 subsidiaries operating in 57 countries and 86 manufacturing plants in 35 nations, MAPEI Group employs about 11,000 staff worldwide. The foundation for the success of the company is specialization, internationalization, research & development, and sustainability.
Headquartered in Deerfield Beach (Florida), MAPEI North America consists of the subsidiaries MAPEI Corporation (for the USA), MAPEI Inc. (for Canada) and MAPEI Caribe (for Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands), whose 28 facilities collectively have a workforce of about 1,800 employees.
MAPEI Inc.’s Canadian head office in Laval, Québec, also houses an R&D Center of Excellence in Concrete Restorative Systems. Other manufacturing plants are in Delta, British Columbia; Brampton, Ontario; and Maskinongé, Québec, with a distribution center in Calgary, Alberta.
MAPEI facilities have been certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards. An environmentally conscious manufacturer that reinvests 5% of its revenue into R&D, MAPEI offers training for architects, contractors, installers and distributors through the MAPEI Technical Institute. For more about MAPEI, visit www.mapei.ca or call 1-800-42-MAPEI (1-800-426-2734).