Fastmount Paneling Solutions: An Easy, Quick and Sustainable Way to Change your Design
Designed and made in New Zealand, Fastmount® clips, tools, and accessories are an ideal solution for panel mounting. As Fastmount says: “The most accurate panel mounting solution you’ll never see” and we couldn’t agree more.
Fastmount Panel Mounting Systems
With clip accessories such as center point guides, panel installation, and panel removal tools.
Overhead lighting or HVAC systems may be accessed by a simple temporary removal of ceiling panels, with restraints for safety.
Fastmount‘s panel mounting systems allows for interchangeable panels which reduces post-industrial waste. The easy installation and removal of panels encourages the conservation of resources when retrofitting in residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Standard Profile Range
- Substrate thickness (for recessed installation): at least 9/16”
- Pull out force range: 4.4 – 33 lbs.
- Suggested application: Wall or ceiling mounted panels, steel frames, slightly curved panels, and for wall panels (only) made of brick, concrete, and drywall
Low Profile Range
- Substrate thickness (for recessed installation): at least 3/8”
- Pull out force range: 11-33 lbs.
- Suggested application: Wall mounted panels, steel frames, aluminum or fiberglass, slightly curved panels, and for wall panels (only) made of drywall
Very Low Profile Range
- Substrate thickness (for recessed installation): at least 5/16”
- Heavy duty and fire-rated types available.
- Pull out force range: 11 – 22 lbs.
- Suggested application: Lightweight wall mounted panels, headboards, custom furniture fittings
- Strongest available fixing (surface mounted by screw) from Fastmount for mounting panels to metal framework.
- Two click feature : with initial placement allowing 4 mm adjustment to final locked position.
- Pull out force: 39.7 lbs.
- Suggested application: Heavy wall and ceiling panels in residential, retail, and commercial interiors, such as hotels and hospitals, RV and yacht interiors
- Recess and surface mounted clips with high heat resistance.
- Self-centered design allows for tolerance and panel flexing, with vibration isolation properties.
- Pull out force range: 11-22 lbs.
- Suggested application: Heavy wall and ceiling panels, metal framework and panels, transportation vehicle interiors
- Sew on clip with needle size 110/18 and V92 or T90 bonded outdoor polyester thread.
- Fix textile tiles or cushions to hard substrates, with a hidden quick release feature activated with a finger pull from ring.
- Pull out force: 22 lbs.
- Suggested application: Yacht and RV cushioned benches, seat bases and backs, sun loungers
For purchasing in Canada, please click here.