cove.tool – Building performance platform for intelligent design
Cove.tool is an automated sustainability consultant. It is redefining building performance modeling, 3D performance visualization, and parametric optimization by building smarter, more accurate models in a tenth of the time. Using automation for tedious tasks, cove.tool cuts time and cost, leaving the creative part to you. With its intuitive workflow and plugins for Revit, SketchUp and Rhinoceros, cove.tool enables all architects, engineers and developers to analyze their projects for energy, daylight, water, climate, and cost.
Cove.tool is used by leading architecture firms across the world. This web app allows for a parametric cost vs energy optimization, automated inputs for all energy codes, easy geometry imports, quick façade guidance and strategy comparison and more.
Impress your clients by making beautiful analysis graphics in-house with our design tools and training. Teams using cove.tool avoid design revisions, win more work, and increase profits. Join us for a free 1 hour AIA LU via a live webinar to learn how. Upcoming webinar will showcase all new feature launches!
- 3D Visualization for Daylight, Glare, Shadow, View, and Site-Context Studies
- Automated Energy Modeling with preloaded Templates, Energy Codes, and Engineering Inputs
- Indoor, Outdoor, Stormwater Management, and Cooling Tower Water Use Calculator
- Carbon Emissions and Embodied Carbon Calculator
- Parametric Cost vs Energy Optimization
- Manufacturer-Provided Cost Database
- Team Integration
- Automated Reporting
- Earn LEED Points for preliminary energy, water use, daylight, and site analysis
- Architecture 2030 Integration
- geometry plugins for Revit, Rhino/Grasshopper, SketchUp, and more
- Façade Optimization
- Massing Optimization
- Free Trial Version
- Energy Conservation Measure Study
Follow us on Social Media
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cove-tool-inc./
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/covetool-220378738455447
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cove_tool